Hair Care Guide
It is highly recommended to co-wash your hair before installing. Co-washing is a method of washing hair with conditioner only. Rinse your hair with lukewarm water then cold water. Allow the hair to air dry before installing, preferably on a towel to allow the water to soak.
Keep hair products to a minimum to avoid oily/greasy hair. When needed: use sulfate-free Shampoo and Conditioner on your extensions. When washing your extensions always use lukewarm water for retaining the moisture and shine in your extensions.
CURLY HAIR TIPS:
- Co-wash Deep Curly texture with cool water and allow it to air dry on a towel. This method will allow the curl pattern to remain nice and tight.
- FOR DAILY USE: Create a conditoner-water mixture and spray onto extensions (make sure you detangle your hair from ends to root to avoid any breakage to your hair).
- After the hair is dry DO NOT comb through it as it can lead to tangling and matting. Part hair into sections and twist before applying a silk/satin scarf or bonnet.
- Avoid touching your hair as much as possible after it has been set. This can separate your curls and cause unwanted frizz.
- Auntie Jackie’s Curl La La, Lightweight Curl Defining Custard
- Lotta Body Wrap Me Foaming Mousse
AT NIGHT: Keep your hair wrapped up with a silk/satin bonnet or scarf to ensure longevity for your hair.
MOST IMPORTANTLY: Treat this hair like your own hair. Remember to use good quality shampoo and conditioning products. Conditioning your hair is very important to keep it soft and manageable. We highly recommend using a deep conditioner on your hair once a week!
- Our hair can last up to 1 year + with proper care!